Cableless J1939 to Bluetooth
- J1587/J1708 x1, with 22.214.171.124 compliance
- J1939/CAN x2, with auto baud (250K and 500K)
- Wireless Bluetooth 2.1 interface up to 3Mbps
- Internal message buffering
- 200 message filters or pass-all mode
- Collision detection, with automatic retries
- Field programmable
- SAE J1939-82 certified
- Automatic deep sleep mode (< 1mA)
- Load dump and reverse bias protection
The VNA-Mini, with Binary Boost™, is a cableless high-performance low latency vehicle network adapter. It allows any host device with a Bluetooth connection to simultaneously communicate on all three vehicle networks.
The VNA-Mini supports dual J1939/CAN interfaces, with auto baud detection, and a single J1587/J1708 interface. All interfaces are certified for zero packet loss with continuous 100% bus load.
VNA -Mini adapter avoids vehicle battery drain by automatically entering deep sleep mode when idle.
Binary Boost™ is a simple and efficient technology for doubling the bandwidth between the host and VNA-Mini.