SBOX-2610 is a rugged fan-less Box PC with Intel Gen4 Core i3-4010U 1.7GHz CPU and 1 x DDR3L-1600 up to 8GB memory. it provides powerful performance for various applications. SBOX-2610 provided high reliability rugged mechanical design, the Operating Temp. can be supports from -30 to 60°C.
The dimensions are 182 x 167.6 x 48mm. So it could easy to integrate into with most of critical space. The SBOX-2610 offers perfect display capability through HDMI and VGA. There are Dual GbE LAN ports, 4x USB2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 2x RS-232, 4 In and 4 Out GPIO, 3x miniPCIe socket for optional function extension, for instance WiFi, 3G/4G LTE module, and it supports 1 x mSATA optional (Share with one Mini-PCIe slot).
SBOX-2610 supports 9-32V DC input, Reverse Polarity protection, OCP (Over current protection) and OVP (Overvoltage Protection). It much enhances the reliability in different power conditions. With Dual independent display and good graphic performance, the SBOX-2610 is a nice choice for public information, Kiosk, access control, data acquisition controller, digital signage, industrial control, transportation applications …etc.
- Intel Gen4 Core i3-4010U 1.7GHz
- Wide Range Operating Temp.: -30~60°C
- DC 9-32V Input with Reverse Polarity protection,OCP and OVP
- Support DIN Rail and VESA mounting kit.
- 3x mini PCIe slots; supports expansion options (WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5G/ LTE and GPS.)
- Dual independent Display Output
- 1x mSATA (Share with one Mini-PCIe slot)
- Support Windows Embedded and Linux O/S.
- Fanless Ultra Compact Size: 182 x 167.6 x 48mm